16 Aug S2 E21 Collaborating with other creatives
Posted at 21:27h in Uncategorized
- Value collaboration. It’s essential to value the process, other people and their perspectives.
- Be self-aware. Many creatives see their work as extremely personal which can lead to anger or misunderstandings. Remain calm. Create a safe space to work that fosters mutual trust.
- Recognize different ways people are creative. There a millions of ways people express their creativity!
- Create trust. Share experiences, set expectations, be clear, be detailed and speak the industry vocabulary.
- Clarify roles and everyone’s working lane.
- Live and work within an inspirational atmosphere. Make sure you laugh.
- Get to know the individuals you’re collaborating with. Building relationships sets up a structure to work together.